- Lecture 1: Introduction: Building a Purpose-Driven Culture FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 2: Using Your Positioning Statement To Advance In Your Career
- Lecture 3: Building A Strong Network Of Support
- Lecture 4: Reflection: Applying Your Positioning Statement To Your Career
- Reflection: How To Use Your Positioning Statement
- Lecture 5: Introduction To Building A Purpose-Driven Culture FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 6: Building Blocks Of A Purpose-Culture
- Lecture 7: Reflection: Assessing The Status Quo Of Your Culture
- Reflection: Status Quo of Your Culture
- Lecture 8: Building A Purpose-Culture: Setting The Stage
- Exercise: Planning Your Culture Project
- Lecture 9: Building a Culture: A Step-by-Step Workshop Template (Part 1)
- Building A Purpose-Culture: Workshop Slides
- Lecture 10: Building a Culture: A Step-by-Step Workshop Template (Part 2)
- Lecture 11: Building a Culture: A Step-by-Step Workshop Template (Part 3)
- Lecture 12: Developing Your Culture Roll-Out Strategy
- Lecture 13: Turning Abstract Values into Concrete Behaviors
- Resource: Amazon Principles
- Exercise 14: Getting Your Ducks In A Row
- Lecture 15: Building a Purpose-Culture: Key Elements You Need to Remember
- Lecture 16: Examples of Inspiring Business Cultures: Zappos
- Case Study: Zappos
- Lecture 17: Examples of Inspiring Business Cultures: Patagonia
- Case Study: Patagonia
- Lecture 18: Examples of Inspiring Business Cultures: SAS Institute
- Case Study: SAS Software
- Lecture 19: From Customers To Fans: Turning Your Company Into A Movement
- Lecture 20: Example Of A Business Movement
- Case Study: TOMS
- Lecture 21: Conclusion Module 3: Building A Purpose-Driven Culture
- Download Exercise Booklet for Module 3 - Chapter 2
Build a purpose-driven team culture and access the power of a movement.
About this course:
- Understand how to create a strong perception about yourself as a leader
- Access people you would otherwise not be able to contact
- Obtain a step-by-step manual for building a purpose-driven culture
- Learn how to create the dynamic of a movement in your company
“I've been applying all the wonderful approaches you've given me, and I'm happy to say it has been going really well. It is so heartening to get e-mails from my people saying they appreciate my leadership and that is all thanks to you.”
H.M. VP, Intel
In this course, you will first understand how you can create a perception about yourself where others say: “Wow, this person is a real leader.” (Because, remember? Advancing in your career is about perception, not deliverables.)
Secondly, you will get get a step-by-step manual for building an inspiring, purpose-driven business culture – no matter whether you are the CEO or a middle manager in an organization. And you will understand what you need to do to have your people take ownership of the culture.
You will leave this course with a concrete agenda for establishing the culture you want to create – so that you can create a work environment where you enjoy working, and where your people want to work and give their best.
Contents and Overview
In Module 3 – Chapter 2 you will:
- Learn how to create a strong perception as a leader
- Learn how to create a network of support for your endeavors
- Understand the necessary elements for building a purpose-driven culture
- Obtain a step-by-step approach for building a purpose-driven culture
- Understand how you can have you people take ownership of the culture
- Obtain case studies from companies with an inspiring business culture
- Understand what’s needed to turn your company into a movement.
This Module is developed by experts in executive development, human behavior and consciousness. The material in this chapter is requested by virtually all of our clients.
Module 3 - Chapter 2 contains 20 videos and 5 exercises to apply the material to your work and life.
We have taught these principles corporate leaders on 5 continents. These approaches have prepared leaders for top positions, and it helped them create inspiring business cultures in their teams.
“When we ask executives how to build a purpose-driven culture, they shrug their shoulders. We need a step-by-step approach for building inspiring business cultures. That’s what this program provides.” -- Peter Matthies
Join our Conscious Business movement. Become a purpose-driven leader and make the difference you are here to make.
What you’ll learn
- Create a perception where others see them as leaders
- Understand how to create a Purpose-Driven Culture in their team
- Ensure that team members take ownership of the culture
- Unleash the hidden power of purpose in people
- Understand what's needed to turn a company into a
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- We strongly recommend to complete Module 3 Chapter 1 before taking this course.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build a culture of high engagement and purpose in their organization or team
- Professionals who want to create a strong perception that gets them ahead in their career
- Managers who want to attract and retain the best talent
- Leaders who want to engage people in their organization.
Peter Matthies is a former Venture Capitalist and founder of the Conscious Business Institute (CBI). CBI provides new leadership paradigms for a changing world to clients from 1 to 100,000 employees, including BMW Group, Intel, or Starbucks. Peter was a Principal for one of the world's leading Private Equity and Venture Capital firms, Apax Partners & Co, and for b-business partners, a $ 1 billion pan-European VC fund. Peter lives in Santa Barbara, California and has a passion to help professionals and executives create careers that are deeply fulfilling and extraordinarily successful.