- Lecture 1: Introduction Module 1 - Chapter 6: Create Positive Habits & Live Your Power FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 2: The 5 Steps for Claiming Your Authentic Power
- Lecture 3: Overcoming Stress & Struggle: How to Deal With Your Emotional System
- Lecture 4: Exercise: Changing Habits That Don't Serve You
- Lecture 5: Your Emotional System: Conclusion
- Lecture 6: Conclusion Module 1 & Next Steps
- Lecture 7: Where You Stand & Where To Go From Here.
- Download Exercise Booklet For This Chapter
Living Your Authentic Power: Develop Positive Habits & Emotional Mastery.
In Module 1-Chapter 6 of the Conscious Business Institute Leadership Program, you'll learn what you can do to remain in your authentic power in stressful and challenging situations.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the 5 steps to deal with stress and emotional situations
- Understand how to create habits that improve your well-being and success
- Enhance your emotional intelligence and resilience
- Obtain steps to express your authentic power in your daily work and life
- Develop habits that keep you in your authentic power - even in challenging situations.
About this course:
- Used by leaders in companies of all sizes
- All future lectures and upgrades always included for free
- Opportunity to become a Conscious Business Institute Ambassador.
"The CBI Program has been instrumental in changing my whole view of life and the way in which I approach challenge and adversity. I firmly believe that if more people were to take the CBI Program, this world would be a better place to live and work in." Z.M., Twitter
Stop Pushing & Working Harder – Start Doing The Work You Are Here To Do
In Module 1- Chapter 6, you'll learn how to break away from the Model of Dominance & Subservience, and how to remain in your authentic power - even when life throws us curve balls.
Contents and Overview
Module 1 - Chapter 6 of The Conscious Business Institute Leadership Program provides you with 5 Steps to deal with stress, emotions, and "out-of-power" situations.
As you make these 5 Steps a practice in your life, you develop the ability to remain in the "eye of the storm" and to better deal with any pressure-cooker situation.
This chapter provides you with concrete suggestions to apply your authentic personality in your work and life - and how to reach a sense of ease and calm in your life.
Developed by human behavior and consciousness experts, executives, and advisors to top business leaders, this chapter provides step 5 of the 5 Steps to Authentic Power, which are necessary if we want to live our full potential as individuals.
We hope you enjoy the program.
Course requirements and prerequisites:
- Bring an openness to grow and a willingness to make a difference
- Completion of Chapter 4 & 5 of the CBI Leadership Program.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to better deal with stressful and pressure-cooker situations
- Professionals who want to develop their emotional intelligence & resilience
- Business leaders who want to master navigating adversity and conflict
Peter Matthies is a former Venture Capitalist and founder of the Conscious Business Institute (CBI). CBI provides new leadership paradigms for a changing world to clients from 1 to 100,000 employees, including BMW Group, Intel, or Starbucks. Peter was a Principal for one of the world's leading Private Equity and Venture Capital firms, Apax Partners & Co, and for b-business partners, a $ 1 billion pan-European VC fund. Peter lives in Santa Barbara, California and has a passion to help professionals and executives create careers that are deeply fulfilling and extraordinarily successful.