- Lecture 1: Introduction Module 1 - Chapter 5: Dealing With Pressure-Situations
- Lecture 2: Your Polarity: Where You Stop Being Authentic
- Lecture 3: The 5 Polarities: How We Behave Under Pressure & Stress
- Lecture 4: Exercise: Reflecting On The First Polarity
- Lecture 5: The Second Polarity: Insufficient - Excessive
- Lecture 6: Exercise: Reflecting On The Second Polarity
- Lecture 7: The Third Polarity: Insignificant - Almighty
- Lecture 8: Reflecting on the third Polarity
- Lecture 9: The Fourth Polarity: Worthless – Invaluable
- Lecture 10: Reflecting on the fourth Polarity
- Lecture 11: The Fifth Polarity: Undeserving – Entitled
- Lecture 12: Reflecting on the fifth Polarity
- Lecture 13: The Polarities: Conclusion
- Lecture 14: Exercise booklet Module 1 Chapter 5
Live Your Authentic Power: Understand The Behavior That Causes Repeated Stress & Struggle.
In Module 1-Chapter 5 of the Conscious Business Institute Leadership Program, you'll learn about the 5 Polarities: our repeated coping mechanism and behavior that causes stress & struggle in our life.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the 5 fundamental behaviors we exhibit when "out-of-power"
- Discover your Polarity: your typical behavior under stress - and the consequences it creates
- Learn the hidden pattern that causes repeated stress & struggle in your life
- Learn how you can replace your default behavior with healthy habits
- Understand how other people typically behave when "out-of-power" - and how to deal with them.
About this course:
- Used by hundreds of leaders in companies from 1 to 100k employees
- All future lectures and upgrades always included for free
- Become a Conscious Business Institute Ambassador.
"The CBI Program has been instrumental in changing my whole view of life and the way in which I approach challenge and adversity. I firmly believe that if more people were to take the CBI Program, this world would be a better place to live and work in." Z.M., Twitter
Stop Pushing & Working Harder – Expand Into Your Authentic Power
In Module 1- Chapter 5, you'll learn about the 2nd component of your Emotional System: Your Polarity. This is the typical behavior we exhibit when we are not in our authentic power.
Contents and Overview
Module 1 - Chapter 5 of The Conscious Business Institute Leadership Program introduces you to the 5 Polarities - those repeated behaviors we exhibit as humans when things go south.
As you discover your individual Polarity, you'll understand how - when you are "out-of-power" - you create repeated pressure & struggle in your life or the life of others.
You'll understand how people around you behave when "out-of-power", and how to better deal high-pressure and stress situations.
This chapter provides you with eye-opening insights into the hidden behavioral mechanisms of other people - and it provides you with a simple way to get back into your authentic power.
Developed by human behavior and consciousness experts, executives, and advisors to top business leaders, this chapter provides step 5 of the 5 Steps to Authentic Power, which are necessary if we want to live our full potential as individuals.
We hope you enjoy the program.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to better deal with stressful and pressure-cooker situations
- Professionals who want to develop their emotional intelligence & resilience
- Business leaders who want to master navigating adversity and conflict
Peter Matthies is a former Venture Capitalist and founder of the Conscious Business Institute (CBI). CBI provides new leadership paradigms for a changing world to clients from 1 to 100,000 employees, including BMW Group, Intel, or Starbucks. Peter was a Principal for one of the world's leading Private Equity and Venture Capital firms, Apax Partners & Co, and for b-business partners, a $ 1 billion pan-European VC fund. Peter lives in Santa Barbara, California and has a passion to help professionals and executives create careers that are deeply fulfilling and extraordinarily successful.